Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Short Note Regarding The Study Series

Dear readers,

Update 8/12/13: All STPM-related notes that used to be on this blog have been archived on Scribd (link to all my notes here). They have been deleted from the blog because I can no longer comment on them. Besides, it's not nice leaving outdated stuff around to confuse people.

************************

Last year, I posted a collection of my own notes on the STPM subjects Pengajian Am and Mikroekonomi. I understand from my own observation that that section is what probably brought you here in the first place (unless you know me personally, then you'd read all the other stuff).

I'm glad that the notes has helped many people. But I want to stress today that as an STPM 2011 student, these notes are a year old. Currently I'm pursuing undergraduate studies in USM in the field of communications so faham-faham je la, I no longer am exposed to these subjects like I was used to.

I am contemplating deleting them all due to the fact that the notes are outdated by a year. If you want to ask questions regarding the current syllabus, etc...go ask your teacher. Or read teachers' blogs. If it is imperative that you tell me that I drew my graph the wrong way, places my labels wrongly or that I am making this mistake and that mistake then...I'm sorry, I didn't intend to.

All the stuff that I posted up here were graded by the teachers in my school before posting (because they were my assignments, haha) and was correct at the time of publication, according to the syllabus that was taught in my school at that time. If your teacher taught otherwise, then follow what he/she says. I'm just a student, so my authority is definitely less than teacher(s). Please DON'T follow blindly what I do and then blame me if your teacher says it is wrong. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment