Sunday, February 28, 2010

Holler: Sorry for not updating for so long…

I’ve been kind of busy lately. A lot has been going on for me. However, that’s not an excuse for not blogging. (remember I said in my first post that not updating caused my first 2 blogs to ‘die’?) I don’t want that to happen here, either. Blogging is a great way to make me more disciplined.

Guess what? I started this blog with new posts every day, but I slowed down a lot. And I’ll try to start posting everyday…again. I’ll draft my posts on paper, and then I’ll post them here whenever I have access to a laptop.

I’m serious here. I mean this. So for anyone reading this, you can help keep me accountable and see to it that I post new material often.

And, I’ll only post notable events. No boring posts allowed for the sake of fulfilling my ‘everyday have to blog’ commitment.I said I’ll post as often as possible, but I’m keeping quality in check.

Right now I have writer’s block…

See ya.

*respects the rights of picture owners*

No comments:

Post a Comment