Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Little on...Feeling Pretty

Note to readers: I'm attempting to keep my blog post word count below 350 words. Less headache for me, saving reading time for you. Wish me all the best in that, haha :D

Looking good...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody wants to beautiful (or macho, if you're a dude). Right? ;)

Some people communicate this love for beauty more obviously - by spending the effort (and cash) needed to beautify themselves. There are also people on the other extreme - aren't too concerned with appearance, just something comfy will do.

Some people have the confidence that they're beautiful, and are not afraid to flaunt it. Those who rather stay away from the spotlight are pleased with looking pleasantly presentable.

Maybe you are somewhere in the middle of these two extremes.

Personally I like being paid attention - not all the time though, at other times I do prefer to blend in since always being in the center of attention = kinda weird. However, when it comes to dress and appearance, I love designs that stand out (think bold patterns and bling), as well as be rather fussy about the stuff I'm in.


Statement tees! Uh well, if I dared to wear any of these, only the first one on the left is still somewhat workable...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And yeah, I do like to model (call me perasan if you want, but right now I keep that part of me low-profile though). If I had a nice gown, killer heels, extra doses of confidence and less pimples, I would have joined the Pesona Anggun beauty pageant in my school. Who knows? I may even waltz away with the trophy :)

As of right now, I embrace that part of my personality that has confidence in my appearance. However, moderation is key and I'm still working on a healthy self image - not too proud, not too low in self-esteem either, and getting rid of those pimples - and get fit! Speaking of that, I'm proud to announce that I've lost a kilo since I've started my exercise routine (you can read about how that all started here), and I am another 4 kilos away from my ideal weight. One month and going... :D

How about you? How do you live out beauty?

Images taken from here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment