Friday, January 22, 2010

Animal-mania: Hamsters!!

Today when I went for piano class, someone gave my teacher two little baby hammies! I didn't have a camera on me so didn't get to snap any shots of' em, but here are some cute hammie pics I found for you to enjoy:
2454526903_0b299b97e1 105922044_a7ed480da9 2124817889_f98ec20b6d 2524849923_1c191ef42e
Hamsters are real tiny and active stuff. I once had two hamsters, Ping and Pong (we couldn't think of any human names for them).All they loved to do is eat, poop, run around in their hamster-wheel and play with each other. I liked to put them in a little pail and take them on a "grand tour" of our garden. Unfortunately, they died after being with us for about 2 months...so sad=(

My teacher's hammies like to sleep in the wheel...I tried to "kacau" them but one of them came out, gave me a "Don't bug me" look and then went back to sleep;-)

ps I love animals! that's why every week i'll feature one animal cutie here...

DISCLAIMER:"all pictures used in this blog are original downloadables from flickr. I respect the rights of the original photo owners and only use photos for illustration purposes on this blog alone"

No comments:

Post a Comment