Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Memory Snippets: When somebody loved me…

The other day I was cleaning out my room together with my sis (after many months of neglect…dust bunnies abound and cobwebs everywhere. Achoo!) when I came across many old stuff: Old greeting cards (aww so heartwarming), some origami stuff, and Chelsea(TM). Ok, the TM is Barbie. Remember the My Scene dolls?
95320201_3b1c045898 2110710610_20bbaf977f_o 244268233_375e23640e 4239160882_5629312a36
So I was looking at Chels, wondering if I should put her in a box and summon her to eternal darkness. Then, all of a sudden that song starts playing in my head…the one that Jessie the cowgirl sang in Toy Story 2?
when somebody loved me
everything was beautiful
every hour we spent together
lives within my heart

Can’t type out the rest…starting to emo-up already…this song always causes me to think about old friendships that I had but ‘didn’t make it’ somehow…(not as deeply as the song suggests though)
Long story short, I put Chels beside my bedside mirror. At least she could still see the daylight. After all, she’s my doll, even if I don’t play with her.
Have you ever felt like people don’t like you ‘coz you screwed up? I know I do…but to me it’s a feeling and does not reflect my present reality=)
Cheer up=)
ps, there is One who always loves me no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment