Sunday, January 31, 2010

Holler: Sorry…for not being me

I decided to cancel the opinion section.
In the previous post I mentioned that I’m going to open a new opinion section where I’ll kind of debate current issues…but today I decided to cancel that idea.
OK, call me a double-minded promise breaker because in respect to this, I am one.

4260085365_7dca251f73_o 3259206711_2ebfaae306 2219132087_373029368d 3038290487_86889e7bc1

It’s just not me. I mean….I read a few posts on some blogs that teach you how to make your blog famous and have a lot of traffic, comments etc…the more I read it the more I wanted that, and the opinion section will do that, or so I thought.So I did some research and decided on a topic, “The Pros and cons of School Uniforms”. However, the more I planned my debate the more I think that I’m trying too hard to be famous. Ah, that old trap—More fame=more happiness. And I tried to move that to my blog.

I spent so much time planning and pondering over what to write that I didn’t blog for like, 6 days? (It’s that lost commitment that caused the “death” of my past 2 blogs)

You know what? This blog is already a opinion blog. EVERY blog is, in some sort of way. I’m not going to blog on things that don’t interest me just to please people. I’m going to blog because I like blogging. I’ll blog about my passions and questions, and about what I learned and the mistakes I make (like this) so that others can learn from both the good and the bad of me.

btw, since I already did the research…Personally I think school uniforms can make the school look neater, but it won’t stop people from trying to express themselves in some way. I mean, PEOPLE BREAK RULES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THERE IS UNIFORM OR NOT.

Agree?;-)

4 comments:

  1. why do you want your blog to be famous? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellis:
    to be honest, it's personal, actually. Blog fame= more recognition= sense of achievement+shows that people accept me. It sounds silly(i wish it's crap)to me now, but then that was what I wanted;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, equations.. me likey. :)

    but how & why recognition = acceptance to you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually, i like to be noticed...since young.

    So sometimes I do go out of my way to make myself noticeable, and I didn't care whether it was a good or bad thing.

    Proof=I was the crybaby in primary school and junior high.See, crying used to be my means of getting attention.(I was too fearful to thin of any other means of getting noticed.)

    So if attention=people notice me,recognition=acceptance=i thought I supposedly can be happy.

    Apparently that's not the case...that's why nowadays I don't really blow up like I used to=)

    ReplyDelete