Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Little Light: Enjoying Moments and Being Myself

If you know me, you would probably know that I’m rarely myself (most people tell me that I rarely make myself known)so i’m seriously underqualified to give “advice” posts. However, here’s a little something that I’ve tried and proved OK on how to take off that stupid mask and live: Enjoying moments. Thoroughly, I mean.
Seeing the sunrise. Watching the antics of kids (Teaching Sunday school provided me plenty of opportunities for that). Laughing my heart out at that funny video, pic,or illustration. Laugh and ask questions when funny or interesting things pop out in a conversation, To me, it removes anxiety and helps to make the “mask” forgotten. Just enjoy the moment. The same applies for when in a new surrounding or an event. Being involved makes it much easier=)
74484549_1d3130a75d_b 155421589_8608a07379 4153415205_5040a11963 2486756758_963728b592
This ain’t a formula…it’s just something I learned.I have a New Year’s resolution to do this more often.
How do you enjoy moments?
ps, i’m still learning…

1 comment:

  1. agree, i was just thinking this morning. life, my life at least, i enjoy it most like a string of moments, there is no grand drama, there is no where to go, right now, right here, i am alive.

    ReplyDelete