Saturday, March 12, 2011

On talking too much when excited...



I talk too much.

Yes, it's true.

Many times I speak my mind, since I'm thinking out loud, so those thoughts somewhere floating in my brain always do come out in the open sooner or later.

That's okay...except it needs to go through a extensive filter first before coming out. Indiscreet speech has landed me into trouble more than once. Well, sometimes certain lessons need to be relearned again and again...

So, my next plan of action when I'm excited over something (and hence get all jumpy inside, and not focused on the task at hand, e.g eating or studying) is to 

1) go to somewhere private and jump and scream all I can (LOL, how feasible is this?), or
2) go rant on 750words.com. I'll definitely pass the word limit with all those excited emotions desperately banging to get out of my head :)


No comments:

Post a Comment