Saturday, March 12, 2011

The wedding dreams of an 18 year old. xD

Before I start this post, I wish to assure you that I'm too young and not thinking of getting married anytime in the near future...in the slightly distant future only...

However, today when I was at a hotel for a hi-tea event, I got inspired by the spiral staircase that led from the ground floor to the first.



I was thinking of how nice it'll be to descend down a spiral staircase and into the hall when I get married.

Also in my wishlist (all referring to a future beloved):

  • Singing a duet with my beloved.
  • Doing a two instrument acoustic duet with my beloved. (Yup, I love music).
  • Getting a kiss (or two) from him. xDD
  • Dance with him (hopefully I'm not that stiff by then..)
  • After the wedding, he carries me down the aisle.
  • PS: If he can come up with a creative, one-of-a-kind way of proposing...that'll be so sweet :D
Haha, as you can see, something as simple as a staircase can stir up my imagination. Oops, did I mention that I'm only 18? 

See, hopeful romantic speaking here...

Well, there are only 2 possible reactions to this: "aww" or "she thinks too much".

Aww. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment