Sunday, March 13, 2011

Thoughts for the week.

In no particular order:

  • Semester exam is over. Yay! But about all those careless mistakes that I'd made in the exam? Aww. :(
  • Piano test is tomorrow! Need to study...and finish up what's left of my piano homework.
  • I blog because I love writing. Period.
  • What's happening...need to continue to pray + keep up with what's happening in Japan, as well as for a friend who's still sick with dengue in the hospital. Lord, I pray for them and also more compassion on my part...
  • So miss my school friends, even though I only left school for 2 days now...can't wait to meet up with them again :)
  • About networking on my blog...I admit that I'm starting from zero experience right now, but I'll get there, hopefully.
  • Didn't manage to make it for The Star - ESU public speaking workshop due to transport issues. The 2 things implied: I'm still gonna write a prepared essay based on the topic just for the love of writing...and I need to learn how to drive properly.
  • Today's sermon taught me new knowledge...that I need to learn to simply rest and abide in God's presence daily, and He will take care of other worries as well as grant me His strength, power, provision etc. Nothing is impossible with God :)
Yea, basically those were the floating thoughts in my head for the week. That's a wrap. Onto the next week~

No comments:

Post a Comment